Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Birthday mouse

Today, I am happy. Not because that I am wishing you happy birthday while you are no longer around, but because things looked great today. It snowed and it was pretty. It was positive at work today. Then, I wondered if it was a coincidence because it's your birthday. What are the odds, right? 

Maybe it's your way of giving me a present. Haha! It's your birthday and I get a present from your end. Are you still around anyway? 

I dreamt about you a few days ago. I was back home for Chinese New Year. I hugged our nieces and cried because I missed them. Then, I saw you. I hugged you and I cried a lot. I guess I still can't get over you being gone. Harbouring inside me in the subconscious part of my mind. 

Happy birthday. You would have been 34. You are almost middle age and you will say to me - You are still older than me. 

What else can I say? Nothing much, though. Oh, I can sing you a song. 

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Tiiiiiiiiiiiii,
Happy birthday to you.

Then, I cry again.