Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Prague: Part 6 - Day 4: Back to Stockholm and Summary

Day 4 (Morning)
Here is a summary of what is spent on Day 4 Morning.

6/1 Day 4 Morning: Hotel --> Airport (Flight at 11.20am) --> Stockholm (landed at 1.15pm)

Optional Costs
Food
(1) Hotel's breakfast for 2 - CZK608.64
(2) Water in Billa in the airport - CZK11
(3) Coffee at Paul in the airport - CZK99

The Story
06012020 Morning: We took the breakfast in the hotel today. It was not part of our hotel's price. It costs EUR12 per person. There were not much options, though. So, I though it is an expensive price.







Our van ride came at 8.20am and we arrived at the airport an hour later. 


We landed in Stockholm at 1.15pm. Back to reality

---------------------------

Here are the list of places I went. You can click on the link and be directed to the posts immediately. 

Day 3 - Prague Castle, Museum of Communism
Day 4 - Back to Stockholm (this post)

I have mentioned some of my expenses in each post. But for total and different category of expenses, I will sum it here.  

1) Transport - Flight SEK2104 per person, Van transport to and from hotel - CZK547.46 per person, train tickets (Kutna Hora) - CZK159.50 per person
2) Accommodation (Hotel) - CZK2172.55 (4 days 3 nights)
3) Food - CZK3063.32 per person
4) Entrance fee - CZK850 per person

Total Cost for the trip CZK6792.83/SEK2853, and including the flight tickets, totalled to SEK4957/RM2112. I agree, it is an expensive trip for 4 days, 3 nights. We did not skimp on food because Czech has a variety of delicious food, way more than in Sweden, but of course not as much as in Malaysia. And what is a holiday if we do not enjoy the local food. Why am I explaining on my own blog about how I spent my money?

Prague, in short, is a beautiful place! Now, I know why many people visit this place. The 4 days were insufficient and there were still many places we wanted to visit and food to try! I am definitely going back there again, maybe for a long weekend! 

No comments: