Tuesday, December 19, 2017

That time of the year again

It is that time of the year again where it would have been nicer if I could wish you "Happy Birthday" face to face. Instead, I am typing it out, hoping somehow the universe or the outer space or whatever super sonic beam can transmit the waves or vibes to you. 

Another year and you would have been 33 this year. I wondered of all the achievements you could have done, the DIY stuff you could have made, the places we could have gone together. 

So many "would have" and "could have".

Few weeks ago, I dreamt that you came for No. 1 birthday. It was a big milestone of a birthday for her, and you surprised us all being there when you said that you were not going to be around because you went on a holiday. 

I wonder where you are now. Is there an after-life? Have you been reborn? Who are you now? Can you come into my life again? 

Too much pondering on that would be unhealthy but the brain can be stubborn sometimes. 

Back to the main point here.

Happy 33rd birthday, tikus.